07:00 Hrs: Morning after Breakfast, our car will pick you up and straight drive to Ujjain approx 4 Hrs. The early history of Ujjain is lost in the midst of antiquity. As early as the time of the Aryan settlers, Ujjain seems to have acquired importance. By the 6th century B.C. Avanti with its capital at Ujjaini, is mentioned in Buddhist literature as one of the four great powers along with Vatsa, Kosala and Magadha. Ujjain lay on the main trade route between North India and Deccan going from Mathura via Ujjain to Mahismati (Maheshwar) on the Narmada, and on to Paithan on the Godavari, western Asia and the West. The Northern black polished ware - the NBP as it is often called which is technically the finest pottery of the time, with a brilliantly burnished dressing almost of the quality of a glaze in colour from jet black to a deep grey or metallic blue and iron, found their way to the northern Deccan from the Gangetic plains through Ujjain. The articles of export to the western Asia such as precious stones and pearls, scents and spices, perfumes, silks and muslin, reached the port of Brighukachcha from the remote north through Ujjain. All this finds a detailed and interesting description in the Periplus of the Erythrean Sea, an account of an unknown Greek merchant who made a voyage to India in the second half of the first century AD. The Periplus talks of a city called Ozene to the east of Barygaza (Broach) which fed all commodities to trade like onyx, porcelain, fine muslin and quantities of ordinary cottons, spikenard , costus bodellium to this important port and to other parts of India.
Mahakaleshwar: The presiding deity of time, Shiva, in all his splendor reigns eternal in Ujjain. The temple of Mahakaleshwar, its shikhara soaring into the skies, evokes primordial awe and reverence with its majesty. The Mahakal dominates the life of the city and its people, even in the midst of the busy routine of modern preoccupations, and provides an unbreakable link with past traditions.
End of our Service.
For International Guest / Domestic Guest
Price (in USD) International Guest
Price (in INR) Domestic Guest
|Each 01 paying pax
||USD 154 Per Person
|Each of 02 Paying pax
||USD 80 Per Person
|Each of 03 Paying pax
||USD 75 Per Person
|Each of 04 Paying pax
||USD 60 Per Person
Our prices include the following
• All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Sedan car for 1-2 pax and AC Innova car for3-4 Pax.
• Entrance fee at all monuments as per above program.
• Bottle of water will be provided during the trip.
• All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
• Any personal expenses - telephone calls, laundry, shopping, and table drinks etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
• Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
• Gratuities for guides and drivers.